STOHI Smart Buildings Improve Smart Utilization
It’s one of the difficult question to answer that, where are the occupants of your building at any one time? But without knowing the answer you can’t utilize your space effectively. Organizations often realize that, large areas aren’t being utilized or only busy for short periods of time each day. Number of people in a room, floor or the entire building throughout the day can provide vital information for building management. It can also be paired with energy saving IOT devices as it will be able to detect people in an area (even if they are not moving) in order to trigger lights and A/C or Heating.
STOHI Smart Building technology gives you valuable insights that can help you to understand how your building is being used and to ask the right questions to make improvements:
Look at the use patterns of your building
- Do you need all that space? Are some areas being under-used? Couldn’t you save significantly on rent and utilities by moving to somewhere better suited?
- See where your staff are actually needed. Find out where your building is being used, where it isn’t, and use this information to organize your cleaning and maintenance more efficiently.
- Do the working patterns of your employees meet your expectations or is something different happening? Find out how to create scheduling that works for everyone.
Why Count in Buildings:
- Understand traffic flow – movement of people IN and OUT of the building – floor – room
- Understand occupancy levels in a room – floor – building
- Control Ventilation System based on actual occupancy
- React faster to changes in the IAQ (Internal Air Quality)
- Interface with any ‘Building Automation System’ (BAS)